VIDEO: O'Leary says government should tell EU to 'go to hell' on Apple tax
Ryanair boss spells out plans to develop as 'Amazon of travel'
Ryanair has launched its Irish schedule for summer 2017, saying there will be increased flights and frequencies at Shannon and Cork airports but a small reduction at Dublin. The airline blamed this on the ending of growth incentives by the DAA.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.