Running to stand still
The DUP is committed to preserving the status quo - except for Britain’s membership of the EU. It could shape the Brexit deal, but what happens then for the party that doesn’t like to look too far ahead, as Britain goes through some seismic changes?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive