Why Ross’s Rio inquiry was doomed from the beginning
Report to come out six months late with no findings of wrongdoing; refusal of parties to participate was a ‘major handicap’
The long-awaited report on the alleged touting of tickets assigned to the Irish delegation for the Rio Olympics faced a “major handicap” because of a failure by relevant parties to answer questions or provide evidence of what happened.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive