Ross’s push to reopen Stepaside Garda station could cost over €1m
OPW emails reveal the building is in poor condition, has asbestos issues and would need major renovation and rewiring
Shane Ross has made the reopening of Stepaside Garda station in south Dublin one of his key priorities since becoming Minister for Transport.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.