Ross urged to liberate Rosslare Port from British rule
Port is linked to Fishguard by 19th century joint venture established by British parliament
Minister for Transport Shane Ross has been urged to free Rosslare port from its imperial past by opening up negotiations with the British government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.