Ross to ask OCI president 'robust' questions
Minister says Government has not ruled out probing tickets issue itself
Minister for Transport, Tourism & Sport Shane Ross says the government is not ruling out investigating the controversy over Olympic Games tickets itself.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive