REVEALED: State hired investigators to spy on hospital consultants
● Surveillance was authorised by three government departments; State says massive pay claim could reach €700 million
The state hired private investigators to spy on hospital consultants as part of its efforts to thwart a massive pay claim that is currently before the High Court.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.