Revealed: Noonan’s other secret plan for Anglo
Patrick Honohan, the governor of the Central Bank of Ireland, wrote to Minister for Finance Michael Noonan on April 17, 2012 warning him that that there was a “closing window of opportunity” to decide how to deal with the former Anglo Irish Bank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.