Revamps help Woodie’s to get profit nailed down
DIY retailer recorded profit of €8.4 million in 2016; Upgraded stores accounted for 45 per cent of revenue
After losing 40 per cent of its turnover during the recession, Woodie’s DIY has been building itself back up, investing millions in upgrading its stores across the country and launching a new fitted kitchens business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.