Retailers brace for no-deal Brexit
Retail and food sector leaders say the bigger players will most likely sail through, while smaller businesses take the hit
If Britain crashes out of the European Union at the end of next month without a withdrawal deal nobody really knows what happens next. A whole range of sectors will be affected, but to what extent is difficult to determine beyond expert predictions and projections which can, as we know from past experience, get it horribly wrong.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive