Is residential property market finally cooling?
Figures from the Central Statistics Office show that home prices rose at an annual rate of 10.4 per cent in July. The annual pace of growth was 11.9 per cent in June, and the rate has now eased for four months in a row
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive