Report slams Console boss Kelly for ‘deliberate abuse’ of charity funds
Charity’s liquidator finds credit card bills of almost €500,000 included charges for groceries, clothes and foreign trips
It was set up as a suicide prevention and bereavement charity, before collapsing two years ago amid allegations of massive financial mismanagement and the diversion of charity funds for personal expenditure.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive