Rents continue to rise but at at a slower pace
Number of landlords is falling despite high rental prices and record demand
The average cost of renting a home in Ireland continues to rise according to the latest Rent Index from the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive