Rent report signals accommodation squeeze for students
Daft.ie says second quarter increase was largest since 2006
Figures from property website Daft.ie show that rents across the country rose by an average of 3.9 per cent during the second quarter of this year. This was the largest quarterly increase since 2007, according to Daft.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive