A recruitment firm is set to take the plunge into the four-day working week
Killian Woods on business
There’s been a lot of noise about the “four-day working week” concept in recent months. After the Parental Leave Bill 2017 was passed in May, Social Democrats co-leader Róisín Shortall said there needs to be a “serious debate” in Ireland about work-life balance.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.