Rape trial: Woman denies being 'fixed' on Jackson
During her third day of being cross-examined by Brendan Kelly QC, for Paddy Jackson, the student said she did not scream or shout for help because she was 'so scared'
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive