Rape trial: Woman had bruising and a tear, doctor tells court
The medic who examined the woman allegedly raped by two Ireland rugby players described her as 'co-operative but tearful'
A woman allegedly raped by Ireland rugby players Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding at a party had bruising on her arm, legs and genitalia the next day, Belfast Crown Court has heard.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive