Quinn children say father had ‘undue influence’ in court claim
Adult children of ex-billionaire Sean Quinn claim he made all business decisions and was in total operational control
The children of former billionaire Sean Quinn are seeking to amend their case to expressly include a claim that their father exerted undue influence on them in their banking arrangements.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.