Questions over IFA governance before Smith’s move to resign
Economist Con Lucey raised concerns as he resigned chair of audit committee
Corporate governance procedures within the Irish Farmers’ Association (IFA) were highlighted 15 months prior to the resignation of the IFA general secretary Pat Smith.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.