Tom Lyons on the questions INM must answer
Without clarity over the data breaches at INM, the share price is likely to remain on the floor, despite a robust business
A mural on the wall of Peploe’s restaurant on St Stephen’s Green depicts former US president Bill Clinton in a tête-à-tête with the late South African president Nelson Mandela. On Wednesday night, Clinton admired the scene before returning to his table of about eight friends and supporters.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive