Proposal to cut injury claims faces probable delay
New judicial guidelines are considered the most appropriate method of dealing with the issue of spiralling damages, as any form of legislative cap by politicians would amount to an unconstitutional intrusion on the functions of the judiciary
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.