Property firm submits Sandyford apartment plans
IRES says planning rules changes have helped move project
Property investment company Irish Residential Properties REIT (IRES) has submitted a planning application to Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council for 492 apartments, along with ground floor retail and commercial space, on a site in Sandyford in south Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.