Property firm chaired by ex-Nama man could face tax bill
Glenveagh Properties acquired the 34-acre site in Navan town last year with planning permission for 218 homes
A property company chaired by a former Nama executive is potentially facing a vacant site tax for failing to develop a prime housing site.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.