Pimco agrees to take part in inquiry into Nama sale
Fund has indicated to the Public Accounts Committee that it will present a written submission or attend a public hearing
Pimco, the multibillion-dollar investment firm at the heart of Nama’s controversial sale of its Northern loans, has agreed to take part in the state’s probe of the deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.