Pilots at search and rescue service interviewed by state inspectors
IALPA raised a number of concerns from working hours to safety matters in detailed correspondence last year
Workplace Relations Commission inspectors have interviewed pilots at search and rescue service operator CHC Ireland in recent weeks, the company confirmed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.