Philanthropist Pilaro donates artworks for charity auction in aid of awards programme
Pilaro and his wife Linda have donated 42 pieces of work to the auction, which takes place at the RDS in Dublin on May 28
Works by David O’Kane, Michael Cullen, Clare Cashman, Guggi and Veronica Dooley are among those that will be sold by the American businessman and philanthropist Tony Pilaro in a charity auction later this month.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive