Papering over the cracks?
In a fast-changing Ireland, local newspapers are still clinging on to relevance. But with headaches such as huge legal costs and the tech sector’s takeover of the advertising market, the future is uncertain for many of the oldest titles in the country
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.