Paddy Power pays out on rest breaks
Awards are expected to be between €750 to €1,000 per person
Paddy Power is expected to pay out between €70,000 and €80,000 in compensation to members of Mandate Trade Union over the denial of rest breaks in 92 separate cases.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.