OPW in ‘Fawlty Towers’ row with Tax Appeals Commission
The Office of Public Works has engaged in a war of words with the Tax Appeals Commission over the relocation of its head office, with the commission claiming the OPW had created problems for it in carrying out its functions. In a briefing document ahead of an appearance by OPW officials before the Public Accounts Committee, the OPW said that claims it had not provided the commission with inadequate new offices were false and inaccurate.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive