Oil firm directors to be questioned in Russian oligarchs’ $2 billion legal clash
Leonid Lebedev suing fellow billionaires Len Blavatnik and Viktor Vekselberg
Directors of Irish oil firm Coral Petroleum are to be questioned in a Dublin solicitors’ office next month as part of a $2 billion legal clash playing out among Russian oligarchs in New York.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.