Multinationals’ property holdings dwarf those of other capitals – NTMA
A report found that the top five tech companies accounted for a much higher footprint in Dublin than in London or New York
The impact of tech multinationals on the Dublin commercial property market significantly outweighs that in other European and international capitals, according to a report by the state’s money manager.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive