Norwegian pumps $65m into Irish wing ahead of transatlantic play
Latest investment sees Nordic carrier put more than $500 million into its Irish subsidiary
Low-cost carrier Norwegian has invested $65 million in its Irish subsidiary as it prepares to launch transatlantic flights from Cork and Shannon.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive