North’s tourism hugely boosted by Derry Girls Travel chief says city seen in humorous light
The hit Channel 4 comedy Derry Girls could in time be “transformational” for tourism in the city, according to the chief executive of Tourism Northern Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.