North could slash environment standards to win business post-Brexit
The current cross-border cooperation on such issues as migratory birds, waste management, and the protection of diverse habitats could break down in the aftermath of Brexit, according to a policy paper by lobbying group the Environmental Pillar
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive