AIB confusion overshadows Noonan exit news
Dáil passes Labour motion aimed at delaying sale of stake in bank
On the day that he announced he would be stepping down from Cabinet, Finance Minister Michael Noonan had to deal with a new controversy over his plans to sell a 25 per cent stake in AIB later this summer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive