Vultures lobbied Noonan on Section 110 tax loophole
Heavyweight firms contacted the Minister for Finance just days after his department moved to amend Section 110
Minister for Finance Michael Noonan and his senior officials had contacts with several heavyweight vulture funds and investors following his move to close a tax loophole affecting property deals.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive