Noonan goes to City to drum up interest in AIB and PTSB
Search for new AIB boss narrows
Finance minister Michael Noonan is to travel to London this week to meet potential investors in AIB and Permanent TSB. Noonan will speak at a number of public and private events and will use the trip to gauge interest in investing in the lenders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.