No to CF drug Orkambi at cost of €391 million over five years
Funding denied despite CF sufferers pleas for access
The state’s drug assessment watchdog has recommended against funding the cystic fibrosis drug Orkambi – to which Irish CF sufferers have pleaded for access.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive