No peaceful Yeezy feeling: Brown Thomas shuts down sale of rap star West’s runners
Brown Thomas on Grafton Street in Dublin was yesterday forced to call off the launch of Kanye West’s latest Yeezy trainers due to health and safety concerns after hundreds of the rap star’s fans queued outside the store, some of them overnight.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.