No election: 75 per cent of voters want FG-FF deal to continue
Children’s Hospital scandal not a deal-breaker for voters; Sinn Féin surges to 18 per cent, its best result in two years
Voters have sent a clear message that they want to keep the government in office for the crucial run-up to Brexit, despite the mismanagement of the National Children’s Hospital budget.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.