What will Debenhams plan mean for Ireland?
New chief targets 'social shoppers' but leaves international details for later
British department store chain Debenhams has unveiled a new strategy which could involve the closure of a number of stores in Britain and an exit from some of its international businesses.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive