Net tightens on Quinn family’s global property ‘lost’ millions
Ian Kehoe: The inside story of IBRC’s hunt for missing Indian cash
The former Anglo Irish Bank has unearthed a slew of previously unknown bank accounts across Hong Kong, Singapore, Liechtenstein and Dubai as well as corporate shells in the United Arab Emirates and the tiny, oil-rich nation of Brunei as part of an effort to reclaim global property assets it believes are still being controlled by members of the Quinn family.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.