Naughten: Taoiseach got it wrong, colleagues want me back at the cabinet table
Former communications minister comes out fighting
Former communications minister Denis Naughten has criticised the Taoiseach over his handling of the national broadband fiasco and claimed former cabinet colleagues want him back in government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive