Nationwide concussion network to be set up to train doctors in treatments
A nationwide concussion network is being set up across Ireland by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre (UPMC) in partnership with diagnostic imaging business Affidea, Bon Secours hospitals, and concussion testing business ImPact.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive