Nama legal boss warned ‘aggrieved’ debtors could hurt reputation
Third party warned Nama that housing market ‘dysfunctional’ and Central Bank rules ‘onerous’
The National Asset Management Agency’s head of legal warned at a board strategy away day last March that the state property agency faced the risk of “significant reputational damage” from “aggrieved” debtors and others.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.