Nama finds €352m Quinlan Private loan sale was within rules
Loans were sold for just over €26 million to Clairvue-Nantes
A Nama internal review of a deeply discounted sale of €352 million of loans linked to boomtime property investment company Quinlan Private did not breach the agency’s rules, according to documents given to the Oireachtas Public Accounts Committee.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive