Murphy may complain to Gsoc over alleged perjury by gardaí
Solidarity TD says he will maintain the pressure for inquiry
Solidarity TD Paul Murphy is considering a complaint to the Garda Ombudsman (Gsoc) over allegations that gardaí perjured themselves during the Jobstown trial.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive