Colin Doherty: A modest proposal to avoid winter health logjams
More and more patients are surviving heart attacks and strokes to live for decades with chronic illnesses – and a model of care that waits for an emergency before acting simply can’t cope.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive