A Middle Eastern conflict
D-Day is approaching in a high-stakes legal showdown between Celtic Tiger architect Jerry Ryan and engineering tycoon Barry English, with the case hinging on whether English’s takeover of Ryan’s Emirati firm was a genuine deal or a ‘ball of smoke’. Francesca Comyn reports
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.