Memo reveals state has made "almost no progress" on how to hit climate targets
According to the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, Ireland is set to miss its binding 2020 climate change targets by between 1 per cent and 3 per cent, which could cost the state between €65 million and €390 million
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive